UCS Company has become the Chief Sponsor of “ONLINE & OFFLINE RETAIL 2017”
15.12.2016 227 views
At the PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2017”, UCS company will present their solutions for issuing and acquiring of cards of major international payment systems - VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, JCB, and Russi’s MIR payment system, as well as merchants’ local non-bank cards.
United Card Services JSC (UCS), a company of the Global Payments Group, is the largest independent processing company in Russia that handles about 20% of the transaction volume generated by the cardholders of international and local payment systems in Russia.
“Online & Offline Retail 2017” will be held on April 18-19, 2017, Moscow. The event hosted by the Retail & Loyalty Journal and PLUS Journals is one of the key events for the retail and e-Commerce sectors in Russia. April PLUS-Forum will bring together over 1,000 leading Russian and international experts in online and offline retail, owners, top managers and experts of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa market operators, online stores and banks from the Russian Federation and FSU, representatives of airlines and insurers, gas stations, tour operators, vendors of equipment and software solutions, and others.
Key topics of the Forum
• GOVERNMENT regulation and self-regulation in Retail BUSINESS: INTERACTION BETWEEN RETAIL chainS AND SUPPLIERS
• RETAIL CHAIN BUSINESS under THE ‘NEW NORMAL’ conditions. BATTLE FOR TRAFFIC, average check and check repertoire.
• cross-border and domestic online COMMERCE IN RUSSIA. PROBLEMS OF fair competition and GOVERNMENT regulation
• LOYALTY PROGRAMMES IN MODERN RETAIL. RENAISSANCE OF DISCOUNTS?
• supply chain management, fulfillment AND LOGISTICS IN RETAIL
• Mobile Payments in Retail: NEW MODELS AND TECHNOLOGY. the ROLE OF TELECOM OPERATORS
• POS-EQUIPMENT AND POS-SOLUTIONS: TOWARDS COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL LAW 54FZ
• IT IN RETAIL: from CRM to biometrics. focusing on business goals
• INTEGRATED SECURITY OF A RETAIL OUTLET: FROM WAREHOUSE TO COUNTER
• CASH COUNTING AND DETECTINF EQUIPMENT FOR RETAIL SECTOR. NEW SOLUTIONS
• and many more…
Limited number of seats available! Those registered before January 31 will get a 15% discount on a subscription to the e-version of The Retail & Loyalty Journal.
Hurry up and get registered for the event!
If you want to speak or make a presentation at the conference, please let us know by e-mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org / +7 495 961 10 65 (Konstantin Grizov) or fill out the form on the website.