The International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016”: the number of participants is growing!
On April 4-5, 2016, the International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016” will be held by PLUS and Retail&Loyalty Journals in Moscow. The event is dedicated to the analysis of the prospects for the retail industry development in Russia, the CIS and other countries.
The following speakers have recently confirmed their participation in the PLUS-Forum:
· Yuri Berchenko, Key Account Manager, Google Russia
· Sergey Cherkassov, Head of Direct Marketing Department, Russian Post
· Ken Leaver, Partner at Lazada
· Jonathan Chippindale, CEO, Holition
· Yuri Ivanov, e-Commerce Director, Vkontakte
· Alexey Rouchkin, e-Commerce Director, Adamas
· Michael Leander, International Marketing Expert, lecturer and innovator
· Oleg Braginsky, Founder and Director, Braginsky Bureau
· Boris Zhalilo, Independent Expert in Profit and Sales Doubling
· Maria Skalkina, Managing Partner, THI
· Elena Naumchik, Co-Founder of Client Loyalty and Client Centricity Association (KLIK); CEO, E&A Loyalty ltd
· Artyom Sokolov, CEO, Client Loyalty and Client Centricity Association (AKIT)
The Forum will address the most important issue for the retail industry today, i.e. how to keep your business afloat and continue operations on a falling market, as well as discuss a number of topics relevant for the Russian retail sector, including:
- Key trends in the transformation of retail concepts and formats
- Cross-border e-commerce and measures of its regulation by the state
- Development of loyalty programmes and consumer communication technologies
- Multi- and omni-channel sales
- Expansion of Chinese marketplaces in the online retail
- Big Data and modern BI-solutions use cases
- Effective innovations in logistics, cash collection, and self-checkout facilities
- Prospects for mobile payments and other payment technologies in retail
- and many more issues.
The programme of the Forum conference and exhibition will give special consideration to the use of mobile applications as a sales channel, introduction of mPOS solutions in the retail sector, the prospects for contactless technology, the future market of prepaid cards, the current situation on the market of merchant acquiring and Internet acquiring, development of e-money systems, co-branded card products, etc.
April PLUS-Forum will bring together leading Russian and international experts in online and offline retail, top managers and operators of FMCG and HoReCa markets, online shops and banks of the Russian Federation and the CIS members, representatives of airline and insurance companies, vertically integrated oil companies, tour operators, vendors of hardware and software solutions, and others.
Among the companies that have recently joined the number of participants of the PLUS-Forum are: Epson, IMS, PosEuroBank, TSD-Service, Infobip, NBK Trade, Cassida, Pickpoint, Interactive Group, Cards Mobile, Motion View, AXIS, Metahouse, CFT.
MasterCard Member Association, Professional Accountants Association, 4CIO Top Managers’ Club, KLIK Association, Association of Internet commerce companies (AKIT), the National Agency for Financial Studies, the National Association of Mail Order and Distance Selling Trade (NAMO), the National Association of Chain Retailers (NAST), the Global Association for Marketing at Retail (POPAI) have joined the PLUS-Forum as associate partners.
The following portals have confirmed their partnership in the information support: Infobez, New-Retail, ModaNews, Fashion-report.ru, Trud.com, Offshoureview.eu, ICT-Online.ru, Logistics.ru, Bankir.ru.
More detailed information about the PLUS-Forum topics can be found at PLUS-Forum.com, the official website of the event, where online-registration for the PLUS-Forum ‘Online & Offline Retail 2016’ is open.
The Steering Committee informs that for employees of retail chains, online-stores, airlines, tour operators, fuel stations and government agencies registered before 15 March, 2016 the participation and delegate package are free. For those registered after 15 March, 2016 the participation fee shall be RUB2,500 (to be paid by bank card on site).
For employees of banks, businesses, non-bank credit institutions, etc., the participation fee is RUB24,900.Follow us on the Retail-Loyalty.org information portal and PLUS-forum.com, the official website of the event, where you can get more information about the April PLUS-Forum ‘Online & Offline Retail 2016’.
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|