SFOUR joined “Online & Offline Retail 2017” as partner
20.12.2016 167 views
At the PLUS-Forum «Online & Offline Retail 2017” SFOUR will present solutions for the automation of various processes at retail outlets: terminals for the cash collection automation, automated cash registers, terminals for issuing loans for purchased goods, terminals for generating and issuing loyalty cards, terminals selling gift cards, and others. SFOUR has implemented over 300 projects. The installation base of the company's solutions covers the territory of Russia, the CIS, Eastern Europe, Asia and America.
“Online & Offline Retail 2017” will be held on April 18-19, 2017, Moscow. The event hosted by the Retail & Loyalty Journal and PLUS Journals is one of the key events for the retail and e-Commerce sectors in Russia. April PLUS-Forum will bring together over 1,000 leading Russian and international experts in online and offline retail, owners, top managers and experts of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa market operators, online stores and banks from the Russian Federation and FSU, representatives of airlines and insurers, gas stations, tour operators, vendors of equipment and software solutions, and others.
• RETAIL CHAIN BUSINESS UNDER THE ‘NEW NORMAL’ CONDITIONS. BATTLE FOR TRAFFIC, AVERAGE CHECK AND CHECK REPERTOIRE
• CROSS-BORDER AND DOMESTIC ONLINE COMMERCE IN RUSSIA. PROBLEMS OF FAIR COMPETITION AND GOVERNMENT REGULATION
• LOYALTY PROGRAMMES IN MODERN RETAIL. RENAISSANCE OF DISCOUNTS?
• SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, FULFILLMENT AND LOGISTICS IN RETAIL
• MOBILE PAYMENTS IN RETAIL: NEW MODELS AND TECHNOLOGY. THE ROLE OF TELECOM OPERATORS
• POS-EQUIPMENT AND POS-SOLUTIONS: TOWARDS COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL LAW 54FZ
• IT IN RETAIL: FROM CRM TO BIOMETRICS. FOCUSING ON BUSINESS GOALS
• INTEGRATED SECURITY OF A RETAIL OUTLET: FROM WAREHOUSE TO COUNTER
• CASH COUNTING AND DETECTINF EQUIPMENT FOR RETAIL SECTOR. NEW SOLUTIONS
• and many more…
Key topics of the Forum• GOVERNMENT REGULATION AND SELF-REGULATION IN RETAIL BUSINESS: INTERACTION BETWEEN RETAIL CHAINS AND SUPPLIERS
Limited number of seats available! Those registered before January 31 will get a 15% discount on a subscription to the e-version of The Retail & Loyalty Journal.
Hurry up and get registered for the event!
If you want to speak or make a presentation at the conference, please let us know by e-mail or phone: email@example.com / +7 495 961 10 65 (Konstantin Grizov) or fill out the form on the website.
|from 1.01.1970 to 3.01.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 27.02.2017 to 2.02.2017 eTail West 2017|
|from 1.03.2017 to 3.03.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|