Retail business systems (RBS) to present their solutions at the PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016”
RBS has confirmed its participation as a partner of the 3rd International PLUS-Forum "Online & Offline Retail 2016", on 4 - 5 April at Sokolniki C&E Centre in Moscow, organized by the Retail & Loyalty Journal.
RBS supplies and implements the following financial software and hardware solutions for the retail business:
- An automated solution for self-collection
- ATMs for retail
- Tablet terminals for acceptance of payments and data capture automation
- Analytical solutions for customer data processing.
These solutions allow various private businesses to expand the range of services, automate them and generate extra income.
April PLUS-Forum will bring together leading Russian and international experts in the field of online and offline retail; owners, top managers and specialists of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa markets, online stores and banks from the Russian Federation and other FSU countries, representatives of airline and insurance companies, vertically integrated oil companies, tour operators, vendors of hardware and software solutions, and others.
The Forum will focus on a number of issues relevant for the Russian retail sector, including:
- Key trends in the transformation of retail concepts and formats
- Cross-border e-commerce and measures of its regulation by the state
- Development of loyalty programmes and consumer communication technologies, multi- and omni-channel sales
- Expansion of Chinese marketplaces in the online retail
- Big Data and modern BI-solutions use cases
- Effective innovations in logistics, cash collection, and self-checkout facilities
- Prospects for mobile payments and other payment technologies in retail
- and many more issues.
The PLUS-Forum Steering Committee invites industry representatives to take part in our event as to attend the conference, exhibition and round tables, as well as enjoy networking opportunities to establish new business contacts.
During the exhibition vendors will present their products and solutions and inform about their successful projects and plans for the near future.
For more details please visit PLUS-forum.com, the official website of the event.
Online registration for the PLUS-Forum is open!