PLUS-Forum «Online & Offline Retail 2016": new partners, new topics
We are pleased to announce that the 3rd PLUS-Forum «Online & Offline Retail 2016» organized by the Retail & Loyalty and PLUS Journals will be held at Sokolniki Exhibition&Convention Centre in Moscow on 4-5 April 2016. The event is dedicated to the analysis of the prospects for retail and e-commerce development in Russia, the CIS and other countries.
Growing every year, the popularity of the event is driven by the fact that the Forum evolves together with the industry. For example, this year the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee includes into the conference program the following sessions, which are of particular interest to market participants today:
- Retail and the policy of the state: business in an unstable market
- Offline retail chains: risks and opportunities. Strategy and tactics.
- e-сommerce: market, technologies, challenges
- Technology in the offline retail sector: investment in the future
- Modern approaches to loyalty and marketing in retail
- Logistics and fulfillment as keys to the market
- E-grocery market: is crisis a time for a breakthrough?
“Online & Offline Retail 2016” has invited renown international experts as special guests who will share their experience, inform about the results of projects implemented by leading market players, discuss the current problems and propose their vision of the prospects for the industry development.
Among them are:
- Nick Lansley - Expert at Nick Lansley's Innovation Lab, the ex-director for open innovation at Tesco. The topics of presentations: «E-grocery: UK market and Tesco’s experience » and «Technological innovation for Customer Experience enrichment . Tesco cases»;
- Ken Leaver – Vice President of Products for Operations and Seller Platform at Lazada, the leading e-Commerce company in Malaysia; The topic of presentation: “Replacing Cash on Delivery in SE Asia”
- Michael Leander – expert and founder of Markedu, an innovative marketing school. The topic of presentation: “Modern marketing inspiration: How to turn shoppers into influencers while increasing share of wallet”
Along with the appearance of new relevant topics in the PLUS-Forum conference program the list of companies that will participate in the event has broadened. The following companies have joined recently :
- Chief Sponsors – Ingenico, Raiffeisenbank, Teradata, IBS, InPost;
- Partners - Plastic On Line, CardParking, SFOUR, Retail Business System, DEAC, Compass Plus.
Russia’s Union of Independent Retailers and UBIFRANCE Trade Mission joined the associate partners of PLUS-Forum.
Interfax, Netologiya, PROfashion, PRIME EIA, Shoes-report, Topdelivery, elbuz.com, Oktell, Praktikadays, Probusiness, hotwork.ru, i-association.ru, Imsider.ru , Russian School of Management have confirmed their participation as information support partners.
It is not without reason that the market participants show such a great interest in the event. April PLUS-Forum will bring together leading Russian and international top experts in online and offline retail, owners, top managers and specialists of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa operators, online stores and banks from Russia and the CIS, representatives of airlines and insurance companies, vertically integrated oil companies, tour operators, vendors of hardware and software solutions and others.
What will the representatives of such different market segments gather for? The Forum will address the most important issue for the retail industry today, i.e. how to keep your business afloat and continue operations on a falling market, as well as discuss a number of topics relevant for the Russian retail sector, including:
- Key trends in the transformation of retail concepts and formats
- Cross-border e-commerce and measures of its regulation by the state
- Development of loyalty programmes and consumer communication technologies
- Multi- and omni-channel sales
- Expansion of Chinese marketplaces in the online retail
- Big Data and modern BI-solutions use cases
- Effective innovations in logistics, cash collection, and self-checkout facilities
- Prospects for mobile payments and other payment technologies in retail
- and many more issues.
More detailed information about the PLUS-Forum topics can be found at PLUS-Forum.com, the official website of the event, where online-registration for the PLUS-Forum ‘Online & Offline Retail 2016’ is open.
The Steering Committee informs that for employees of retail chains, online-stores, airlines, tour operators, fuel stations and government agencies registered before 15 March, 2016 the participation and delegate package are free. For those registered after 15 March, 2016 the participation fee shall be RUB2,500 (to be paid by bank card on site).
For employees of banks, businesses, non-bank credit institutions, etc., the participation fee is RUB24,900.
Stay up to date, following us on the Retail-Loyalty.org information portal and PLUS-forum.com, the official website of the event, where you can get more information about the April PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016”
|from 1.12.2016 to 2.12.2016 Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|