Mango Telecom to present their solutions at the 3rd International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016”
Mango Telecom has confirmed its participation as a Partner of the 3rd International PLUS-Forum "Online & Offline Retail 2016", on 4 - 5 April at Sokolniki C&E Centre in Moscow, organized by the Retail & Loyalty Journal.
The company "Mango Telecom" - the market leader in virtual PBX and the first Russian provider of "cloud" of telecommunications services.
Nowadays company Mango Telecom :
- Since 2000 on the telecommunications market;
- More than 30,000 customers and 200,000 active users
- has 9 offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Chelyabinsk, Novosibirsk and Samara;
With brand name "Mango-Office" company offers affordable cloud solutions, the main task which is to increase business efficiency and accessibility of modern business technologies for companies of all sizes:
• Virtual PBX Mango-Office
• CRM Mango-Office
• Call Processing Center Mango-Office
April PLUS-Forum will bring together leading Russian and international experts in the field of online and offline retail; owners, top managers and specialists of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa markets, online stores and banks from the Russian Federation and other FSU countries, representatives of airline and insurance companies, vertically integrated oil companies, tour operators, vendors of hardware and software solutions, and others.
The Forum will focus on a number of issues relevant for the Russian retail sector, including:
- Key trends in the transformation of retail concepts and formats
- Cross-border e-commerce and measures of its regulation by the state
- Development of loyalty programmes and consumer communication technologies, multi- and omni-channel sales
- Expansion of Chinese marketplaces in the online retail
- Big Data and modern BI-solutions use cases
- Effective innovations in logistics, cash collection, and self-checkout facilities
- Prospects for mobile payments and other payment technologies in retail
- and many more issues.
The PLUS-Forum Steering Committee invites industry representatives to take part in our event as to attend the conference, exhibition and round tables, as well as enjoy networking opportunities to establish new business contacts.
During the exhibition vendors will present their products and solutions and inform about their successful projects and plans for the near future.
For more details please visit PLUS-forum.com, the official website of the event.
Online registration for the PLUS-Forum is open!
|from 1.12.2016 to 2.12.2016 Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|