Lamoda launched its own marketplace
17.12.2015 739 views
Lamoda Online Store that entered B2B market not long ago, opened a marketplace for other sellers.
A number of promising designer brands, including IGOR YORK, Oh, my, and Vsyo na mestah (“Everything in its place”), and some major international brands such as ECCO showed their interest to the offer from the leading online retailer of clothes, shoes and accessories.
The ability to place their products on the platform of the country’s most popular online store was offered to Russian retailers in December 2015. Lamoda launched a marketplace that will allow brands that are not its direct suppliers, to sell their products to customers directly.
According to Florian Jansen, Lamoda co-founder and managing director, the marketplace will become a "springboard" for brands. The access to their target audience will allow the retailers to bring its sales to an absolutely new level within the shortest possible time. At the same time the partners retain maximum flexibility in managing their own stocks.
«Lamoda has extensive experience in E-commerce fashion in Russia, with rapid growth in sales and geographical presence, as well as high competence in working with clients being distinctive features of the company. Today we are ready to share this experience with our partners. We offer them to implement their most ambitious plans and increase online sales using our opportunities. The marketplace is absolutely transparent product, which combines the minimum risk and high profitability for partners that is especially appreciated by retailers,"- said Florian Jansen.
In addition to product placement on the website, Lamoda provides access to the best-in-class infrastructure and offers partners a service package unique for the marketplace format. The basic proposal already includes a full cycle customer service that involves communication with end customers at all stages. Integrated logistics services can be provided as an option.
The modular service package will also include:
• quick and efficient delivery to the largest cities in Russia by LM Express, the in-house service focused on sales and generation of a positive customer experience. Delivery to other cities is carried out by partner logistics companies, whose level of service is closely monitored by Lamoda;
• goods storage and packaging services: the partners can use Lamoda warehouse for sales through Lamoda Marketplace, as well as through other channels;
• photo-studio services;
• cross-border transactions, which will allow foreign brands sell their stock at Lamoda and to deliver goods directly from abroad;
• marketplace in Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus.
"We are interested in mutually beneficial cooperation and take into account the interests of the partners, - said Daniel Barkalov, Markeplace Director, Lamoda. - We envisaged a system of rates, which reduces Lamoda Marketplace participants’ risks. For example, in the basic marketplace option provides for a fee calculated on the basis of value of confirmed orders. In the event that the seller uses LM Express services, we are ready to incur any additional risks associated with failures in the delivery. Thus, the fee will depend on the amount of orders not only confirmed, but actually bought by customers."
Additional benefits of Lamoda Marketplace
• Personal support: Lamoda Account Manager will help connect and will regularly provide advice on the sales management.
• Separately configured partner’s page with full information and product catalogue.
• The possibility of joint marketing and participation in Lamoda promotion campaigns.
• Simple terms of getting connected: having sent a request via e-mail, the seller signs a contract and can immediately start loading goods through the user-friendly interface, or API.
|from 1.01.1970 to 3.01.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 27.02.2017 to 2.02.2017 eTail West 2017|
|from 1.03.2017 to 3.03.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|