International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2016”: preparations started!
The 7th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2016” will be held by the PLUS Journal on June 7-8, 2016 in Moscow. The event is dedicated to the analysis of the current state and prospects for the payment industry development in Russia and globally.
It is for the seventh time already that the Forum will bring together representatives of all market participants, such as the financial sector players, telecom and transportation operators, retailers, solution providers, and relevant government agencies. This year, their special interest to the Forum is driven by the new economic conditions where most players, bot large and small, have already managed to fundamentally update or even change their previous business strategies.
The Forum participants will share their experience in choosing and implementation of an adequate strategy for staying in business and supporting it, building a new retail banking and payment business model better adopted to the new realia.
Today, the market experts find the following issues the most topical ones:
• The state and key development tendencies of the Russian payment industry.;
• Methods of stimulation of cashless economy by the state;
• Integration of the banks with the NPCS project and implementation of MIR Card issuing and acquiring programs;
• Continued digitalization of banking products and services;
• Gadget-ization of economically active population, leading to a change in consumer behavior of the majority of financial and information services users;
• FinTech in Russia: problems of growth;
• State regulation of interchange fees based on the experience of some developed countries;
• Transformation of IT-architecture: a new IT basement of retail bank in the context of the new business and technology realities
• The growing role of the commission business and the increase in the share of products with commission income in banks’ portfolios
• The prospects for building a uniform database of utilities operators to improve the payment services efficiency; issues associated with the implementation of an interbank population identification system in the Russian Federation;
• The evolution of transport fare payments and payments for other services;
• Business of payment aggregators: the transformation of the market and technological challenges;
• Non-financial players in finance: the onset of IT and telecom giants. A challenge for banks or reasonable synergy of infrastructures?
• The massive penetration of innovative technologies in all areas of payment and banking services for the population, including retail and public services;
• Defining the role and place of cryptocurrencies and related technologies in the global financial system and the prospects for their interaction with the “traditional” payment instruments;
• New security threats associated with the wide use by the criminals of more sophisticated high-tech solutions and approaches, as well as social engineering methods: legislative and legal aspects, the stance of national regulators;
• Prospects for NFC and of QR-codes in Russia
• ...and many others.
We are glad to announce that the following organizations joined PLUS-Forum as Sponsors: MasterCard, Thales / DNA, Intervale, Gemalto, Ingenico, OSTCARD, NXP Semiconductors, Infobip, БИФИТ, YARUS, BPC, Infineon.
The Conference language is Russian, with simultaneous translation into English. More information about the event can be found on the official web page of the 7th International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2016”.
Alongside with the conference, at the most representative annual exhibition Russian and foreign companies will present their specialized business solutions, equipment and technologies and share the information about their successful projects and plans for the nearest future.
The event is increasingly growing in popularity among the market participants. According to the organizers, over 1200 specialists in total are expected to attend the 7th International PLUS-Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2016”.
Follow PLUS-Forum on Facebook.
The official PLUS-Forum hashtag #ecom2016Online registration for the PLUS-Forum is open.
|from 1.12.2016 to 2.12.2016 Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|