Ingenico Group to present their solutions at the PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016”
Since 1980 Ingenico Group is a leading world-wide secure payments solution provider.
Throughout the world businesses rely on Ingenico for secure and expedient electronic transaction acceptance. Ingenico products leverage proven technology, established standards and unparalleled ergonomics to provide optimal reliability, versatility and usability. This comprehensive range of products is complemented by a global array of services and partnerships, enabling businesses in a number of vertical sectors to accept transactions anywhere their business takes them.
In Russia Ingenico company works with about 400 banks, among them – Sberbank, bank “Russkiy Standart”, VTB Group, URALSIB, Rosselkhozbank, Gazprombank, Promsvyazbank, Alfa-Bank, MTS-Bank, AbsolutBank, Bank “Zenith”, UCS Company etc.
• Ingenico – unchallenged worldwide market leader for the last decade. Ingenico’s market share at 2014 is 30,23%.
Number of clients and customers: more than 160000.
• Ingenico geography: 88 offices, 170 countries of commercial presence, more than 5500 employees.
• Reliable and qualitative work of more than 27 million terminals Ingenico around the world since 1980.
Among the main customers - financial structures, multilane shops and retail, petrol, bus, taxi, delivery companies, lottery, hospitality etc.
Since 2012 Ingenico Group acts at Russian/CIS market as “Ingenico” LLC with Russian-made terminals.
A significant advantage of Ingenico Group in Russia and the CIS countries is the Ingenico terminal factory in Tver region. This allows Ingenico Russia to reduce logistics costs and to offer thus the best prices to their customers.
April PLUS-Forum will bring together leading Russian and international experts in the field of online and offline retail; owners, top managers and specialists of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa markets, online stores and banks from the Russian Federation and other FSU countries, representatives of airline and insurance companies, vertically integrated oil companies, tour operators, vendors of hardware and software solutions, and others.
The Forum will focus on a number of issues relevant for the Russian retail sector, including:
- Key trends in the transformation of retail concepts and formats
- Cross-border e-commerce and measures of its regulation by the state
- Development of loyalty programmes and consumer communication technologies, multi- and omni-channel sales
- Expansion of Chinese marketplaces in the online retail
- Big Data and modern BI-solutions use cases
- Effective innovations in logistics, cash collection, and self-checkout facilities
- Prospects for mobile payments and other payment technologies in retail
- and many more issues.
The PLUS-Forum Steering Committee invites industry representatives to take part in our event as to attend the conference, exhibition and round tables, as well as enjoy networking opportunities to establish new business contacts.
During the exhibition vendors will present their products and solutions and inform about their successful projects and plans for the near future.
For more details please visit PLUS-forum.com, the official website of the event.
Online registration for the PLUS-Forum is open!
|from 1.01.1970 to 3.01.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 27.02.2017 to 2.02.2017 eTail West 2017|
|from 1.03.2017 to 3.03.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|