China meets Russia in major Moscow e-commerce event
As e-commerce flows from China to Russia continue growing fast, market players, service providers, government officials and top experts from both countries will gather on October 5-6 in Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Center at the China-Russia E-Commerce Summit.
Not only will the current market trends be thoroughly analyzed and the most recent numbers be revealed. The speakers will also share their next-stage vision – from new market entrants, to the expected changes in infrastructure and legislation, to Russia's export potential to China.
This event – the very first of its kind – will offer a comprehensive coverage of the market via several topical round tables, business networking opportunities, and an exhibition of Chinese suppliers. It is organized jointly by East-West Digital News, the NAMO industry association and Chinese commercial platform Osell, with the participation of key market players.
- Latest market trends and expert forecast
- The consumer side: From marketing to client service
- Product quality: Old and new issues
- Cross-border payments
- Transport infrastructure, shipment and delivery
- Customs clearance and taxes
- From IP protection to personal data: Complying with Russian legislatrion
- Government policies: from regulation to stimulation?
- B2B, B2B2C, O2O (online to offline) business models
- The next stage: Russia-to-China e-commerce?
- Mikhail Antipov, Ministry of Economics
- Kevin Fen, Osell.com
- Adrien Henni, East-West Digital News
- Alexander Ivanov, Russia’s National Mail Ordering Associaion (NAMO)
- Ekaterina Ilvovskaya, B2B Center
- Anna Kuzmina, Yandex.Money
- Sergey Malyshev, Russian Post
- Vladimir Samarov, Ozon.ru
- David Sneddon, Google
- Alex Vasiliev, SPSR Express
- Victor Xu, JD.com
- an many more yet-to-be announced!
Click here for more information!
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|