CardParking to present their solutions at the PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail 2016”
CardParking has confirmed its participation as a partner of the 3rd International PLUS-Forum "Online & Offline Retail 2016" organized by the Retail & Loyalty Journal.
CardParking is the first international IT company that offers a mobile solution for customer acquisition, retention and regaining. The solution is based on a mobile application for the storage and issue of electronic loyalty cards. The company has been on the market since 2014 and already has experience of successful working with consumers, nation-wide retail chains and small local shops and restaurants.
During the exhibition part of the Forum CardParking will present the following at their stand:
· CardParking Application;
· Integration with retailers’ automation systems;
· Customers shopping management technologies;
April PLUS-Forum will bring together leading Russian and international experts in the field of online and offline retail; owners, top managers and specialists of retail chains, food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa markets, online stores and banks from the Russian Federation and other FSU countries, representatives of airline and insurance companies, vertically integrated oil companies, tour operators, vendors of hardware and software solutions, and others.
The Forum will focus on a number of issues relevant for the Russian retail sector, including:
- Key trends in the transformation of retail concepts and formats
- Cross-border e-commerce and measures of its regulation by the state
- Development of loyalty programmes and consumer communication technologies, multi- and omni-channel sales
- Expansion of Chinese marketplaces in the online retail
- Big Data and modern BI-solutions use cases
- Effective innovations in logistics, cash collection, and self-checkout facilities
- Prospects for mobile payments and other payment technologies in retail
- and many more issues.
The PLUS-Forum Steering Committee invites industry representatives to take part in our event as to attend the conference, exhibition and round tables, as well as enjoy networking opportunities to establish new business contacts.
During the exhibition vendors will present their products and solutions and inform about their successful projects and plans for the near future.
For more details please visit PLUS-forum.com, the official website of the event.Online registration for the PLUS-Forum is open!
|from 1.01.1970 to 3.01.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 27.02.2017 to 2.02.2017 eTail West 2017|
|from 1.03.2017 to 3.03.2017 China International Vending Machines & Self-service Facilities Fair 2017|
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|