RETAIL&LOYALTY #1 (64) 2017
- Retail market in 2017 –- new approaches to old problems
- Mobile checkout from DATAPHONE: Rive Gauche case
- ATOL and Evotor plan to expand the total share in the market of online cash-registers
- Suppliers and retailers: Federal Law 381-FZ – we wanted the best, but it turned out...?
- Ten key trends in the retail development in 2017
- Russian retail-2017: four business forecasts from VTB Capital
- Pulse Express: stake on regions
- PickPoint: personal mailbox can be replaced with post terminal in the future!
- GoCargo: how X5 Retail Group leverages "uberization" of cargo traffic
- RAERR: the absorption of non-chain retail by retail chains is irreversible.
- “Leonardo”: main competitors of hobby hypermarkets are flower and vegetable beds!
- Online B2B sales: Citylink case
- AliExpress: the transition from “Taobao model” to “an early version of Tmall” in Russia is completed
- Travel industry-2017: nine trends of the growing market
- 37 ‘cuckoos’, or How to win a million views on YouTube
- Emotional evolution of service: the staff in the supermarkets should not bear resemblance to “robots”
- Invitro: loyalty programme 2.0!
|from 27.02.2017 to 4.02.2017 Loyalty Expo 2017|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|
|from 12.06.2017 to 14.06.2017 Global E-commerce Summit 2017|