RETAIL&LOYALTY #9 (63) 2016
- 2017: “three white horses” and Russian retail
- Julio Duarte (Dixie Group): “Time is the most expensive item”
- Ascona: our task is to convey the importance of healthy sleep to people
- Familia: “In retail, the most simple things work best”
- Marketplaces are on the march: from postal operators to banks
- PayOnline: Banks are set to effective cooperation with payment facilitators?
- Open IT ecosystem for retailers: the future belongs to Open Source?
- Advantages of contact centers outsourcing
- Wrigley: Stagnation in the market of gum in Russia can be overcome, and we know how to do that
- Products from the UAE: the chance for success in the Russian retail sector?
- Svyaznoy began a phased migration of its cash register park to on-line fiscal mode
- Maria-Ra retail chain has launched a pilot deployment of online cash registers
- Mobile application for a grocery chain: how the mobile loyalty operates in the Perekrestok supermarkets
- Nestle: “Internet of Things? We’re living already among the "smart" coffee machines”
- 17 tips for a storyteller, or How to create 300,000 pages of personal brand
- “Online & Offline Retail 2017”: preparing for the spring festival of retailers as early as winter!
|from 27.02.2017 to 4.02.2017 Loyalty Expo 2017|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|
|from 12.06.2017 to 14.06.2017 Global E-commerce Summit 2017|