RETAIL & LOYALTY
SPECIALIZED JOURNAL ON RETAIL AND INNOVATIONS
Retail & Loyalty Journal: Servicing mass customer in the real and virtual world
Retail & Loyalty Journal major topics:
- Transformation of retail: Tendencies. Forecasts. Business strategies.
- Cross-border online commerce: barriers, challenges of globalization
- Evolution of retail outlet formats
- Multi-channel sales model: future scenarios
- Loyalty programs, technology for targeting and personification of offerings
- Personal data in the retail sector: problems of legal compliance and security
- Online lending
- Big Data at the present stage of development of the retail sector
- E-commerce: opportunities and constraints
- Fulfillment: current trends and development prospects
- Effective management of pricing, assortment, merchandising, inventories and retail space
- Supply chain management
- Logistics solutions in retail
- Mobile apps as a sales and promotion channel.
- Geolocation services
- Social Media Marketing
- Innovative Payment Solutions
- Prepaid cards
- POS-equipment and checkout solutions
- Self Checkout and other self-service systems
- Digital Signage Technology
- Call-centers in the retail sector: make or buy
- IT in retail: CRM, ERP, BI-systems in Food, Fashion, HoReCa and other segments.
- Video Analytics
- Security Issues
- Cash collection and self-collection
- Global trends in cash circulation.
- Optimization of cash handling
Retail & Loyalty Readership
Periodicity – 9 issues per year.
Average readership per Issue – 17 200 persons.
Print run – 4 000 copies.
Number of readers per single copy (on average) – 4.4.
The publication is distributed by subscription (through the Editorial Office and agencies) and among the attendees of industry-specific events supported by the Journal on the territory of the Russian Federation, the CIS and other countries.
Released after the twentieth day of every other month, starting from January. The subscription to the Journal is available at the editorial office and agencies.
The Journal audience:
- TOP-managers of food, non-food, DIY, fashion, HoReCa, e-Commerce retail businesses;
- Leading experts in online and offline retail;
- Staff of airlines, insurance companies, fuel stations, tour operators
- Services and solutions providers;
- Market regulators and other entities.
T/F: +7 495 961 1065
|from 5.03.2017 to 9.03.2017 EuroShop|
|from 18.04.2017 to 19.04.2017 4th International PLUS-Forum “Online & Offline Retail» 2017|
|from 7.06.2017 to 8.06.2017 8th International PLUS Forum “Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017”|