Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016
Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016 is planning to be held on December 1-2 2016 in Shanghai China. It is officially supported by Air China, China Eastern, China Southern, Shanghai Airport Authority, Beijing Capital International Airport and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
This summit will be mainly focusing on how airlines, airports and travel industry can best leverage multiple methods including loyalty program (FFP, coalition & co-brand), big data, e-commerce and digital engagement etc. to create customer loyalty and more importantly make it sustainable. The summit will help you gain insight into the latest developments and trends from global loyalty program leaders, identify strategies to leverage stronger engagement and differentiation, discover innovative ways to drive revenue and value for your customers and improving penetration into commercial and financial sectors.
Key areas that will be discussed:
- Airlines loyalty programs
- Airport loyalty programs (free Wi-Fi, discount on retail purchases, parking and promotional items etc.)
- Non-air coalition programs and co-brand strategies
Key topics that will be covered:
- How to make your FFP standout and differentiated
- Creating loyalty through driving innovation and personalization
- Using big data to turn travelers into loyalist
- How to build loyalty in the price-sensitive Chinese market?
- How airports can leverage loyalty programs to tap into customer behavior and drive spending?
- Best practice examples of successful non-air partnerships and co-brand strategies
- Lessons from the hospitality/travel providers industry
Key guest speakers that will be invited are from:
- Hospitality/Travel providers
Who should attend:
VPs, Directors and Managers of
- Customer Loyalty
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
This summit is expected to gather over 150 industry delegates with 60% from Chinese airlines, airports and travel industry. Plus, we have an exhibition area showcasing the latest technologies and innovations for the industry.
- Air China
- China Eastern Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Shanghai Airport Authority
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport