E-commerce Berlin Expo 2016
You want to sell globally? Looking for solutions and ideas that will help you develop your business? Visit the E-commerce Berlin Expo in Postbahnhof, Berlin, on April 27, 2016!
E-commerce Poland Trade Fair (Targi eHandlu), which has been organized since 2011, is the biggest meeting of e-commerce industry professionals in the CEE region. This is where 3,500 representatives of e-shops have the opportunity to learn about the latest offers of more than 100 suppliers of various products and services for online shops. In April, the event will also be held in Berlin.
– The idea behind this event is to provide ideal conditions for the integration of international e-commerce environment, identification of appropriate business partners and the exchange of experiences. This event is addressed to representatives of online shops, marketing departments and companies interested in selling online and looking for solutions that boost sales – says Marek Tomaszewski, Managing Director.
The fair will gather more than 80 exhibitors from Germany and abroad, representing areas such as: sales support, IT, law, marketing, TSL/courier services, accounting, consulting. The visitors will have the opportunity to meet companies such as SOFORT, Dealavo, MonkeyData, Freshmail, Orbitvu, Divante and IAI Shop (the winner of the international PayPal Influencers Contest).
- We are aware that sales online require well-planned logistic processes, quality customer service and the necessity to keep the finger on the pulse of online marketing all the time. For this reason, we attach special importance to the preparation of a special part devoted to the subject matter knowledge. For more than 6 hours in the educational area of the E-commerce Berlin Expo the participants will also be able to listen to the leading figures of the e-commerce industry, their experiences and practical tips on how to succeed – says Piotr Szczepaniak, Managing Director.
During the E-commerce Berlin Expo you will be able to:
- listen to the presentations of the representatives of startups conquering the world and global giants such as Google, Castorama, Samsung, Brand24 (more information below), Audioteka (more information below);
- exchange experiences with the owners of e-shops from different countries;
- find business partners from abroad;
- learn the latest solutions for online retailers offered by providers from all over the world.
The E-commerce Berlin Expo will take place on April 27, 2016, in Postbahnhof, Berlin. Visiting the fair is free of charge – all you need to do is to register on the official website of the event: http://ecommerceberlin.com. The ticket also entitles you to participate in the lectures for free.
Inspiration from the leading practitioners
During the E-commerce Berlin Expo the visitors will be able not only to talk with the exhibitors, but also to listen to substantive case study presentations, as the organizers emphasize this aspect in particular.
The speakers include the representatives of startups which succeeded globally. These are:
● Martin Beme, founder and CEO of Audioteka, which is a company that produces and distributes audiobooks. Currently, Audioteka operates on 23 markets, provides services in 12 languages and is the biggest competitor of Audible, which belongs to the Amazon Group. The President of Republic of Poland has awarded Marcin Beme with the Gold Cross of Merit, the highest civilian award in Poland, for his exemplary contribution into the Polish culture and entrepreneurship;
● Greg Blazewicz, founder of SalesMenago, which is one of the biggest marketing automation systems used in e-commerce. Their clients include brands such as Yves Rocher, Ojega and Deloitte. The company operates on more than 40 markets.
and Anna Lankauf (Divante), Kamil Glenszczyk (Google Ireland), Michal Walczynski (Samsung), Michal Russak (Castorama) and 20 other people.
E-commerce Berlin Expo is, both, the opportunity to get to know the offer of professionals supporting the e-commerce industry, and the meeting place for e-commerce practitioners. In the networking area you will be able to, for example, talk with the CEO of a sales platform about their development plans, and to learn how popular shops implemented and tested new solutions. Seize this opportunity!
E-commerce Berlin Expo is a must-go for e-commerce managers. See you in Berlin on April 27.
Admission to the fair is free of charge for those who will register before March 1, 2016. You can register now by visiting ecommerceberlin.com