8th International PLUS-Forum Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2016
The International PLUS-Forum “ Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail”, organized by the PLUS and Retail & Loyalty magazines is the most visited event in the sphere of retail banking, cash circulation and bank equipment.
Over 1,400 Forum participants include:
· Leading Russian and foreign experts from government organizations and agencies,
· International associations of market participants,
· Russian and foreign banks,
· payment systems,
· Technology and production companies,
· Representatives of retailers,
· Research agencies and others.
The Forum format includes an exhibition, a conference, and round tables.
During the discussions at the conference and the round tables recognized industry experts will share their experience, inform about the results of projects implemented by leading market participants, the current challenges and prospects for the industry development.
Among the key topics to be discussed at the Forum conference are the following:
· Cash circulation as a factor of stability in an era of global political and economic uncertainty,
· Innovative solutions and services in the cash circulation, including cash recycling technology
· Evolution of self-service systems
· New approaches to the organization of cash collection and counting processes
· New tasks and formats of bank branches
· Main threats to the security of cash circulation
· Security, antifraud and others.
The conference language is Russian, with simultaneous translation in the English language in the conference hall.
Every year, over 60 companies that produce and supply hardware and software, provide services for the financial sector and retailers take part in the largest event in Russia and FSU as a whole.