China meets Russia in major Moscow e-commerce event
As e-commerce flows from China to Russia continue growing fast, market players, service providers, government officials and top experts from both countries will gather on October 5-6 in Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Center at the China-Russia E-Commerce Summit.
Not only will the current market trends be thoroughly analyzed and the most recent numbers be revealed. The speakers will also share their next-stage vision – from new market entrants, to the expected changes in infrastructure and legislation, to Russia's export potential to China.
This event – the very first of its kind – will offer a comprehensive coverage of the market via several topical round tables, business networking opportunities, and an exhibition of Chinese suppliers. It is organized jointly by East-West Digital News, the NAMO industry association and Chinese commercial platform Osell, with the participation of key market players.
- Latest market trends and expert forecast
- The consumer side: From marketing to client service
- Product quality: Old and new issues
- Cross-border payments
- Transport infrastructure, shipment and delivery
- Customs clearance and taxes
- From IP protection to personal data: Complying with Russian legislatrion
- Government policies: from regulation to stimulation?
- B2B, B2B2C, O2O (online to offline) business models
- The next stage: Russia-to-China e-commerce?
- Mikhail Antipov, Ministry of Economics
- Kevin Fen, Osell.com
- Adrien Henni, East-West Digital News
- Alexander Ivanov, Russia’s National Mail Ordering Associaion (NAMO)
- Ekaterina Ilvovskaya, B2B Center
- Anna Kuzmina, Yandex.Money
- Sergey Malyshev, Russian Post
- Vladimir Samarov, Ozon.ru
- David Sneddon, Google
- Alex Vasiliev, SPSR Express
- Victor Xu, JD.com
- an many more yet-to-be announced!
About the organizers:
· East-West Digital News (EWDN), the international resource on digital industries in Russia, provides news, business analysis and industry reports pertaining to the Internet and e-commerce markets, software and hardware innovation as well as the related investment activity, legal environment and public policies. A consulting branch, East-West Digital Consulting, provides market players with assistance for their business development in Russia. www.ewdn.com
· The National Association of Mail Ordering and Distance Selling (NAMO) is Russia’s first industry association, gathering dozens of distance selling and e-commerce companies as well as service providers. The association participates in Russia’s effort to build a modern and transparent distance selling sector with an adequate and fair regulatory environment www.namo.ru
· OSell is a property of the Dalongwang group, OSell in an innovative global e-commerce service provider. It purposes is to unite suppliers and distributors to create a global partners-and-service platform. Through this one-stop system, Chinese suppliers can make their new products available to consumers from all countries, manage orders and customers, and receive payments easily www.osell.com
If you would like to attend this event, request a meeting with Russian or Chinese players, or participate as a speaker or sponsor, please contact Mr. Vlad Shirobokov
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -- Tel: +7 (925) 384-74-17 – Skype: vlad_shirobokov
Visit the event's website:http://china-russia.ewdn.com/
Venue: Moscow, Russia